|Organic electronics : processing and characterisation of thin films of electroactive molecules for field-effect transistors|
- Expertise on the formation of self-assembled functional monolayers, especially from the gas phase.
- Expertise on controlling the deposition and the adsorption processes of organic molecules on tailored surfaces.
- Methods to characterise thin organic films and nano-structured surfaces (X-ray reflectometry, AFM, ellipsometry, ).
- Methods to study the electrical properties of hybrid organic-inorganic devices (variable temperature, vacuum and controlled atmosphere, magnetic field,…).
- Clean-room facilities to manufacture hybrid organic-inorganic devices (thin film dielectrics, metallic contacts,…).
- Development of algorithms for the description of electrical transport in organic-inorganic devices.