Laser Assisted 3D Atom Probe for Materials & Semiconductors
The CAMECA LA-WATAP is a high performance Tomographic (or 3D) Atom Probe, providing quantitative atomic scale 3D elemental mapping of chemical heterogeneities in materials.
The LA-WATAP offers the following key advantages:
- Analysis of semiconductor materials with near-atomic depth resolution thanks to flexible (IR / visible / UV) ultrafast (400fs) laser setup.
- Excellent mass resolution even on low thermal conductivity materials.
- Large area of analysis (up to 100 nm in diameter) for a better statistics on composition measurements.
- Fast acquisition rate: ~15 min. needed for collecting 1E6 atoms.
- Best quantitative results with the exclusive Advanced Delay Line Detector (ADLD) and its benchmark multi-hit performance.
- Flexible and fast dedicated FIM (Field Ion Microscopy) detector for metallurgical applications.
Thanks to its unique femto-second LASER evaporation mode, the CAMECA LA-WATAP performs 3D chemical analysis with atomic spatial resolution on semiconductors and insulating samples, applications formerly excluded from conventional Atom Probe.
29 quai des Gresillons
92622 Gennevilliers Cedex ()