Warning: mysql_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:100029 Library:50552 in /data/NANOTECH/wap/inc/SQLclient.inc.php on line 64
SIMS Microprobe for Isotopic and Trace Element Analysis at High Spatial Resolution
The CAMECA NanoSIMS is a unique ion microprobe providing multicollection of up to seven masses and 50nm lateral resolution. It is used for isotopic or elemental analysis and mapping of sub-micron features.
The NanoSIMS 50 delivers simultaneously several key performances that can only be obtained individually with any other known instrument or technique:
- High analysis spatial resolution (down to 50 nanometers),
- High sensitivity (ppm in element imaging),
- High Mass Resolution (M/dM),
- Parallel acquisition (up to seven masses),
- Fast acquisition (DC mode, not pulsed),
- Analysis of electrically insulating samples without problem.
And thanks to recent improvements, isotope ratio reproducibility of a few tenths of permil can now be achieved.
Extended field of appplications: Microbiology, Cell biology, Geology, Space cciences, Material research...
29 quai des Gresillons
92622 Gennevilliers Cedex ()