EURO-NanoTox is an internationally visible, national contact point in the field of nanotoxicology which shall cover all aspects of the human toxicology of nano-structured materials. EURO-NanoTox comprises of partner institutes based at different sites and is thus a “virtual center”. It is coordinated by the BioNanoNet Forschungsgesellschaft mbH.
EURO-NanoTox is active in five core areas:
1. The development, establishment and implementation of standardised toxicological measurement methods (in-vitro and in-vivo) for nano-structured materials.
2. The establishment of international standards.
3. The provision of centralised nanotoxicology information, with particular emphasis on the human toxicology of nano-structured materials.
4. The establishment and maintenance of international contacts in regard to (1) and (2)
5. The organisation of comparative studies and, if appropriate, inter-laboratory tests
Feel free to have a look on our homepage and to get in touch with us!