|Scanning Probe Microscope "Certus"|
Available in Light, Standard and Optic versions. All based on Certus SPM head. The main distinguishing features of Certus are:
* Plane-parallel XYZ scanner with capacitive sensors on all axes;
* Flexible configuration allows to use a wide range of lasers for deflectometer (up to a stationary external lasers);
* Easy-site attachment of the probe to probe holder, allows a fundamentally different types of probes to be used;
* Open work area (point of contact of the probe and the sample), which provides easy monitoring of the probe, enter the external radiation, etc.;
* Parallel approach oprobe to the sample with the ability automatically align the head above the plane of the sample;
* Fully digital connection between the head and controller.